Friday, May 2, 2014

College Student from Cebu having trouble with grades due to Facebook post

CEBU, Philippines-A college student from 
Talisay, City Cebu is having trouble of her 
grades on hold due to Facebook post. She 
posted about the growing problem of her 
school’s administration.

GMA News TV said that Fregie Ejercito, 
a third year student and a dean’s lister, 
never expected that her grades from the 
last semester would be in trouble just 
because of her Facebook post.

Ejercito posted a statement on Talisay City College’s official Facebook page about the issues of people fighting for position in her school’s administration.

Ejercito said that the student’s are affected by these issues and they don’t know whom to recognize as the president of their school.

“I, myself, would review my posts if it’s good or bad, but I believe that I did not say anything wrong or making stories on my post”, said Ejercito.

Fregie immediately files a complaint on her teacher at the college’s legal office for holding her grades.

Investigation is still going on about these issues.