Friday, July 4, 2014

A 26 year-old Canadian Wants To Become A Filipino


I love the Philippines. I look up to, and am inspired by Filipino culture. 

But! I am not Filipino. If you are Filipino I need your HELP! I need your help in creating a cultural list. A list full of experiences, places, history, food, drink... Filipino things! What makes you Filipino!? What will help make me part Filipino!? Where should I go!? What should I do!?

A 100% Filipino made list that will help me in #BecomingFilipino. 

How does it work!?...

1) Think of things, experiences, ANYTHING that makes you Filipino. 

2) Send me a message via 

www.becomingfilipino.com 

Facebook (becomingfilipino)

Twitter (@kylejennermann)

....and connect your thought or idea through "#BecomingFilipino"

3) I will collect all the different ideas, and sit down with a few close Filipino friends to finalize a #BecomingFilipino list! (Deadline will be announced in April)

4) Then the journey begins!

Please Help! Salamat Kaayo!